Friday 13 September 2013

Camera Activity


This camera view is called Establishing Shot (ES)
Its a picture of me walking out of the six form entrance to school. I have the role of the nerd.
This camera view is called a Long Shot (LS)
Its a picture of two girls which is the role of a bully walking to me (the camera)
This camera view is called a Medium Shot   (MS)
In this picture is me looking at at the windows of the canteen but then one of the girls (the main bully) trying to sneak up on me.
This is a camera view called Medium Shot (MS)
This image is the bully raising her hand at me ready to slap me so then I bend a bit to the side covering my face.
This camera view is called Long Shot (LS)
Its a picture of a teacher about to stop me and the bully having a fight
This camera shot is called a Long Shot (LS)
The teacher tries to stop us will having a small fight
This shot is named a Medium Shot (MS)
This image the bully and the nerd gets told of by the teacher and the bully about to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment